Duration: 2 Days
In present scenario all companies & products are having huge cut throat competition and the only survival tool is the “care for customer”. The company which gives excellent service is the winner finally. This program will give an insight of how best we can retain our customers and provide best service in order to bring them back.
Topics covering in the Program:
- Confidence Building
- Positive Thinking & Motivation
- The power of Positive Attitude & Emotions
- Importance of Customer Service Skills
- Promoting the quality Image of the Organization
- Handling Customer Enquiries
- Tools & Techniques of Best Services
- Steps for improving quality service
- Understand the skills and various methods required for effective communication with customers
- Effective Non-Verbal Communication
- Active Listening
- Handling Difficult Situations and Difficult Customers
Benefits of the Program:
- Achieve excellence in customer service
- Provide an environment where courtesy, helpfulness and a warm welcome are standard.
- Acquired skills to increase sales, profitability and bigger market share from building long-term customer relationships.
- Benefited from increased confidence and a more positive attitude towards their work and customers. They will have both, the motivation and the advanced customer service skills needed to deliver consistently, customer service of the highest standard.
- Gain more business through converting enquiries into sales
- Empowering direct impact the company’s image in creative ways
- Teaches employees how to go above and beyond their customer’s expectations and provide the kind of stellar service that creates life-long customers.
- Increases sales and revenue by supporting an entire movement of impeccable customer service.
- Reaches the end user by training customer service representatives to handle absolutely any situation with patience and grace.
Lectures, Audio Video Presentation, Examples, Games, Exercises, Role Plays
: Senior and Middle level Managers, CEO, Directors, Managers, Employees, Entrepreneurs, Working professional .