Course Duration: 2 Days
The most important habit of any person, who really wants to build up his career, wants to balance the professional and family life has to really master the art of “Time management”. He must know the difference between investing and wasting of TIME. This program is for all who wants to master the “Time” faster
Topics covering in the Program:
- Importance of Time Management
- Time Management Strategies
- Introduction to Core Time
- Identifying and Reducing Time Wastage and Organizing the work station/ work area
- Personal Growth and Planning
- Action for Better Time Management
- The Personal Habits
- The Executive Lifestyle
- Factors that control time
- Time Wasting Habits
Benefits of the Program:
- Help in setting and accomplish goals
- Help in creating priorities and establish realistic boundaries.
- Help in recognizing and dealing with time-wasters.
- Improvement in concentration and efficiency
- Creating and recharging positive energy.
- Time Management makes an individual punctual and disciplined.
- One becomes more organized as a result of effective Time Management.
- Effective Time Management boosts an individual’s morale and makes him confident.
- Individuals who stick to a time plan are the ones who realize their goals and objectives within the shortest possible time span.
- Better Time Management helps in better planning and eventually better forecasting.
- Time Management enables an individual to prioritize tasks and activities at workplace.
- Help in becoming more productive through better Time Management.
- Helping in Stay on Top of deadlines by Identifying Priorities.
- Helping in Reduce Stress. Manage multiple demands, tasks and projects with a Proactive Approach.
Lectures, Audio Video Presentation, Examples, Games, Exercises, Role Plays
: Senior and Middle level Managers, CEO, Directors, Managers, Employees, Trainers, Teachers, Students, Housewife, Entrepreneurs, Working professional.